Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why is my skin so soft after going on a ski trip?

I just got back from skiing at Ski Apache, Ruidoso, NM. My skin all over feels so soft, even compared to a day ago when I was still in Ruidoso. I used my own soap, except when I washed my hands.





A big factor could be the sudden change in humidity. I left there (elev. 7300 ft.) with low humity and came back home (elev. 900 ft) to it raining buckets.





What caused my skin to be so soft?

Why is my skin so soft after going on a ski trip?
Well snow sports are usually very physically demanding, so the softness could be due to increased circulation and the moisture from all that sweating.
Reply:its probally because of the layers of clothing you wear and the fact that you sweat when sking so the sweat mosturized your skin and made it soft.


No comments:

Post a Comment