Saturday, April 24, 2010

Please read my "love" poem? I want your opinion?

I am thinking of submitting it for publishing and would like your opinion. I got some thick skin, so be honest.





Thanks





Seeing You








The rain is drowning,


Work was regrettable,


The car wouldn’t start,


Today is worth frowning.





Now walking home,


Rain dripping down my chin,


There is no one out,


I feel very alone.





Opening the door,


Soaked through and dripping,


Thinking how terrible today was,


Muddy shoes on the floor.





Then you step in,


Cheeks glowing walking to me,


Drying my hair with a towel,


You kiss me still smiling.





Accompanying you to the kitchen,


Rain still splashing outside,


Handing me a cup of hot cocoa,


Then you ask and want to listen.





How was your day?


Looking at you forgetting everything,


Knowing you love me,


Not lying I had a perfect day.

Please read my "love" poem? I want your opinion?
Go ahead and have it published.


No comments:

Post a Comment