Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sudden temperature change made my body feel so different....why?

Ok so I live in miami all my live and I go to NY for the first time


I got lost on the streets so I was in the cold for almost 2 hours, not to mention it was raining





when I get to my ants house I take a hot shower imediately.


all of a sudden my muscles feel wierd and the hot water touchest my skin. like I needed to scatch my muslces... is really hard to explain but what made my body turn to this allmost allergic reaction.

Sudden temperature change made my body feel so different....why?
your body is not used to the cold then you go back in the warm and jump into a hot shower your body went in to a kinda like shock, i moved to fl for years and went back home,MD got soaked in a cold rain went inside to a hot shower to get rid of the chill and had the same reaction. if you took a warm shower would have been better believe it.

oxalis

No comments:

Post a Comment